OBJECTIVES. SISAD tries to help estate owners, managing companies and local institutions to:
- choose the right formula for their assets, given the location, the budget and the lodging demand, both current and potential
- create IOD's with a strong local identity, appealing and internationally known
- increase the demand for rooms and houses during the less busy months
- increase financial income, benefits for staff members and consultants, chances of investment and actions for environment's defence
- get private and public funds
- become more profitable, working with other companies, local institutions and associations through the working process which simplifies co-operation: Partnering for tourism.
RESULTS. SISAD checks the results of its actions of orientation training, economical and financial analysis, marketing planning, co-marketing technical assistance and operative training.
With regard just to "laboratory workshops", the participants have achieved these results:
- Effectiveness: tourism awareness of the location (via press reviews);
- Efficiency: benefits from events held within the location (via tickets sale);
- Productiveness: participation to common actions (via number of featured people);
- Sustainability: public funds collected for the location (via contributions for tourism projects);
These companies have increased their income and job opportunities within their location.